Another weekend has passed and now the playoff race is really heating up. As the playoff race heats up, Elldee Sports has cooled off. A poor showing on Sunday (0-2) has driven the win percentage down to 59%. Even still, we are well above 50% and looking to get back in the saddle.
Denver @ San Antonio (+1)
Only one play for Monday as there are only three games being served up. Count on the Spurs to play well at home and get the “W”.
NBA Yearly Total 24-16
Elldee Sports has been rolling as we are keeping a 65%+ win percentage. The next round of wins for Sunday are coming up.
Houston @ Boston (-2.5)
NY Knicks at LA Clippers Under 230.5
The two scores above are basically giving Vegas wins away. Win here or there and everyone is happy.
NBA Yearly Totals 23-16
After a rough Wednesday night, Elldee Sports made some strides and got back on the plus side. The winning ways should carry over into Friday night, culminating in a scorching hot Saturday!
Detroit @ Cleveland Over 216
Orlando @ Indiana Over 210.5
Memphis @ Dallas (-5) Over 212.5
New Orleans (+13.5) @ Denver
LA Lakers (-6.5) @ Phoenix
The Elldee Sports formula has been hot and looks to keep you warm, as we all suffer through another cold spell outside. Expect the formula to continue to produce. Relax, grab a drink, and enjoy the windfall.
NBA Yearly Total 23-14
After the first night that Elldee Sports dipped below 50%, we are ready to get back on the horse. The formula is still rolling with a 65% total win percentage, though. Friday night, Elldee Sports is hoping to give you a reason to kick back and smile for a few games.
Washington @ Boston (-9)
LA Clippers @ Sacramento Under 240
Milwaukee @ LA Lakers Under 236.5
Stick with these picks and you won’t go wrong! Keep following Elldee Sports for a sneak peak at what the next night of NBA scores will look like.
NBA Yearly Total 20-11
The new Elldee Sports NBA formula has been pretty spot on, going 13-4 overall. The one oddity that has been recurring is that the formula calls for the Miami Heat to be one of the better teams but clearly it hasnt panned out. In fact, two of the four losses have been the Heat losing outright after being favored. Are they better than they are playing or just simply doing well in the areas the formula takes into account? Let’s just wait on backing them on the spread again.
Cleveland @ New York (-3) and Over 217
Miami @ Houston Over 218.5
Philadelphia @ Oklahoma City Under 239
Utah @ Denver Over 223.5
Above are five more value picks with a special emphasis on the under between Phi-OKC. The formula is calling for an 88% chance to stay under and I like those odds!
NBA Yearly Total 18-10
Elldee Sports did not begin forecasting NBA games until after the all-star break. Over the first few nights since the return, the totals had amazing value while the spreads were almost a consistent 50/50 split on who the formula predicted would cover. Wednesday is the first night that there are an even number of predictions with value, between spread and totals, since we started so let’s see how we do.
Houston @ Charlotte (+4)
Washington @ Brooklyn (-5)
Chicago @ Memphis Over 214.5
Detroit @ San Antonio (-4.5)
Indiana @ Dallas Over 215.5
New Orleans @ LA Lakers Under 239
Here we go, Elldee Sports is looking for another great night and trying to maintain the 75% win rate we are currently sitting at. I do want to say that the Ind-Dal Over and NO-LAL Under are especially enticing, as the formula is calling for those to happen almost 90% of the time. As every sports fan knows, though, that leaves a 10% chance where anything and everything can happen! Good luck.
NBA Yearly Total 15-8
Even before the huge amount of basketball games set to begin in mere minutes, Elldee Sports is already looking ahead for the next value. Opposite of tonight and the plethora of picks the formula calls for, tomorrow only has three games and only one total that has any real draw to it.
Oklahoma City @ Denver Under 237
The formula calls for the OKC-Den matchup to go under almost 90% of the time! The odds don’t get much better than that often and rarely reach that high in the first place. With that in mind, this game has great value as an under and should be looked at by daily fantasy players to not score as high as projected. Good luck!
NBA Yearly Total 13-4